Another meaningful way to volunteer your time is by running, facilitating or presenting at our Virtual Social Centre. We are always looking for story tellers, gourmet cooks, craft and language teachers, musicians, or people to host special interest chat sessions online. You can livestream from community events and places of interest, and help bring the community to the door for our more house-bound seniors. Virtual sessions can be streamed remotely, and the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
You may be:
- returning to the workplace from a period of illness, or raising your family;
- a graduate looking for that important experience for your resume;
- a retiree who wants to keep those lifelong skills alive by paying them forward;
- on a work break, and would like to keep your skills and employability current;
- or someone who enjoys the more corporate side of volunteering and creating the magic from behind the scenes.
Reconnect with your community and build meaningful relationships by becoming part of the In Great Company team!